Ask yourself the following questions to get a better understanding of the signs of frequent heartburn:
- Do you feel a burning sensation in your chest (which can sometimes be accompanied by a bitter taste in your mouth), particularly after eating certain types of food?
- Do you experience heartburn symptoms two or more days a week?
If so, you may have frequent heartburn and Zegerid OTC® capsules may be right for you.
Here are some additional questions to help you check whether or not frequent heartburn has affected your lifestyle:
- Do you avoid certain foods (for example, tomatoes, citrus fruits, chocolate, fried and oily foods, spicy foods) because you’re afraid of triggering heartburn?
- Do you take heartburn medication during the day and also at night so that heartburn won’t disrupt your sleep?
- Do you avoid lying down after meals to avoid heartburn?